Tri-County Surgical Partners Offers Experienced, Compassionate Women’s Breast Healthcare
Dr. David Stone provides breast evaluation and surgery for women.
For more than 25 years, primary care family physicians, and OB/Gyn specialists in the Tri-County area have trusted board-certified surgeon Dr. David Stone to care for their patients with women’s breast health concerns. Dr. Stone’s expertise includes:
Evaluation of suspicious lumps, abnormal mammograms/ultrasounds, and breast symptoms, including:
- A change in the appearance or feel of the breast
- A change in the appearance of the nipple
- Nipple discharge
- A change in the look or feel of the skin on the breast
If a biopsy is indicated or recommended, Dr. Stone will discuss which type is best for you. A biopsy is the removal of part or all of the suspicious area for laboratory analysis.
- Needle localization with surgical biopsy
- Surgical biopsy
Surgical treatment of women diagnosed with breast cancer
If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, it will be necessary for you to undergo further evaluation, testing, and treatment. Dr. Stone will provide the appropriate surgical care, in collaboration with a team of specialists, as required. This team will answer your questions, keep you informed, and support you throughout your journey.
Other surgical services for women
In addition to the surgical care of the breast, Dr. Stone performs:
- Hernia evaluation and repair
- Hemorrhoid evaluation and treatment
- Surgical removal of painful, persistent, or enlarging fatty growths of the deeper layers of the skin
- Surgical removal of infected/scarred sweat glands of the underarms
Diagnostic services for your continued health
At Tri-County Surgical Partners, we recognize that you require the privacy and comfort of a calm and reassuring experience and environment. You can take comfort in Dr. Stone’s experience and caring treatment. You will receive support, accurate information, thorough answers to your questions, and compassionate treatment.